Welcome to Crossline Christian Preschool
It’s truly an honor to partner with you through your child’s preschool years as we believe God’s best for your family! We hope you’ll find our policies and procedures as a helpful guide for a smooth and successful year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does my child have to be potty trained?
- We do not require children to be potty trained and are happy to help when you feel that your child is ready to start the process.
- How do you handle food allergies?
- Please be sure to inform us if your child has any food allergies, and we will take precautions to ensure they stay safe. All of the snacks that we provide are nut-free. Your child is always welcome to bring their own snack from home.
- Are all of the teachers CPR and health and safety certified?
- How does Crossline handle discipline for the children?
- Young children are learning and exploring the world around them. When conflicts arise, all teachers will manage behavior in their classrooms in a non-punitive, age-appropriate manner. Children are encouraged to learn problem-solving skills and become self-correcting. They are given the opportunity to choose alternatives that will enable them to participate in a socially acceptable manner without reinforcing their negative behavior.
- How much is tuition?
- Please see our tuition rates listed above.